D.J. Gongol and Associates, Inc. are the manufacturer's representatives for Analytical Technology, Inc. (ATI)
water-quality monitors and toxic and combustible gas sensors in the states of Iowa and Nebraska. ATI
is leading the way among manufacturers of sensors for use in a variety of municipal and industrial pollution-control applications.
We have a growing list of satisfied ATI
customers in Iowa and Nebraska. They've found that ATI's
products are not only state-of-the-art, but also functional, economical, and easy to use and maintain. ATI
manufactures a range of water-quality and toxic-gas sensors -- the below is only a partial listing!
- Auto-Clean Dissolved Oxygen (D.O.) Monitors, Turbidity Monitors, pH Monitors, and ORP Monitors take the hassle out of monitoring dissolved oxygen, turbidity, pH, and ORP in wastewater effluent streams. ATI's patent-pending Auto-Clean system eliminates the need for users to remove the sensor for cleaning. Unlike other "self-cleaning" mechanisms, the ATI Auto-Clean system doesn't require hand-cleaning of the sensor, and it works reliably year after year.
- Laser Particle Counters and Particle Sensors can provide early detection of quality problems in potable-water streams. With ATI's particle measurement systems, you can get early warning of filter breakthrough. ATI particle-detection units are sensitive enough to give you warning of breakthrough in the Cryptosporidium and Giardia size ranges (literally as small as 2 microns). This kind of sensitivity provides early warning before any changes in turbidity can be detected. The ATI laser particle counter comes with WaterTrack monitoring software and can be set to issue three different analog channels of warnings and eight different digital channels of continuous monitoring.
- Dissolved Ozone Monitors for controlling the quality of any ozonated water system, including potable water systems, ultrapure water systems, pharmaceutical-grade water systems, cooling water, and aquatic agriculture projects. ATI's dissolved-ozone monitors are easy to use, monitor dissolved ozone levels continuously, and have normal operating costs less than $20 a year.
- Fluoride Monitors for continuous online monitoring of fluoride levels in drinking water. ATI fluoride monitors require little maintenance and are highly economical. Fluoride monitoring is important, and ATI makes it easy.
- Residual Free Chlorine, Chloramine, and Chlorine Dioxide Monitors for use in both clean-water and wastewater applications where the wrong chlorine levels might endanger the environment, violate the Clean Water Act, or create a nuisance for consumers. ATI chlorine monitors eliminate the need for testing chemicals like iodine by directly measuring the amount of chlorine in your water supply.
- Ammonia monitors
- Dissolved Sulfide and Residual Sulfite Monitors
- Conductivity Monitors
- Portable Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Analyzers / Data Loggers
- Water Quality Monitoring Modules
- Portable Water-Quality Monitors
is the leader in gas and water-quality sensing and monitoring, and we're excited to share them with you. Contact us
for custom specifications and calculations.
last revised January 2009