D.J. Gongol and Associates, Inc. are the exclusive manufacturer's representatives for the Gorman-Rupp
lines of municipal water and wastewater treatment systems in the states of Iowa and Nebraska. The Gorman-Rupp Company
is the world's leading manufacturer of self-priming centrifugal pumps
, and we are their proud representatives for municipal water and wastewater treatment applications in Iowa and Nebraska. Gorman-Rupp
pumps are reliable and easy to maintain.
What makes a Gorman-Rupp self-priming pump
- Wet on the inside, dry on the outside. Self-priming centrifugal pumps keep the fluids on the inside. Any pump can clog from time to time -- so why make life more difficult for the operator? Gorman-Rupp pumps stay high and dry above the sump, so maintenance and repairs are easy and safe. The easy-access coverplate on a Gorman-Rupp T-Series pump means you don't have to disturb piping or move the pump just to clear it out. Every Gorman-Rupp pump 4" or larger will clear a 3" solid anywhere in the pump -- that's the size of a baseball. Solids-clearing capacity like that is a huge advantage to you as an operator.
- Reliability. Dozens of Gorman-Rupp applications are still working here in Iowa and Nebraska more than a decade after we first put them into place. Your operators have better things to do than fix pumps all day. Go with the reliability of a Gorman-Rupp application! See for yourself!
- Our exclusive five-year guarantee. We're so certain that your Gorman-Rupp self-priming pumps will give you trouble-free operation that we'll offer you a five-year guarantee on service. That's more reliability than you can expect from your own car or truck!
- Proven results. We'll put Gorman-Rupp pumps side-by-side with any competitor's and let you make the decision. Once you see how a Gorman-Rupp self-priming pump outperforms any other pump on the market, you'll know why we've earned the trust of scores of municipalities across Iowa and Nebraska.
- Hands-free operation. Why spend your time doing what a reliable Gorman-Rupp system can do for you? Gorman-Rupp stations are available with auto-start controls, so when the power goes out, your system keeps working.
It gets even better: Gorman-Rupp
has taken the industry-leading T-Series pump and made it even better with the Super-T! The Super-T combines classic T-Series pump performance with features designed to make maintenance even easier. Contact us for custom specifications and calculations - use our contact page