DJ Gongol & Associates
sells a wide range of products for use in the municipal water
industries. But we also have a number of products that are useful in agriculture as well:
last revised 4.4.2006
- Pressure-booster pumps. Well pumps not producing enough pressure? Rural water pressure just not enough to meet your needs? This economical solution to your problems is a snap to install.
- Portable trash pumps. Use to drain standing water or just move water from one place to another.
- Portable diaphragm pumps. Ideal for moving manure and sludge.
- Chlorination tablets. A simple and safe way to disinfect well water and to protect your septic system.
- Canal gates. Control the flow of water in fields and drainage areas.
- Lagoon liners. Protect your groundwater from contamination.
- Floating lagoon covers. Use a lagoon cover to control nuisance odors and control the spread of bacteria. Capture biogas (methane) and use it to generate heat and electricity.
- Anaerobic digesters. Anaerobic digestion of manure can save transportation costs and can even pay you back. Capture methane to burn for heat or to generate electricity.